Saturday, June 26, 2004

Tired am I

Holy. Went to bed last night at 1:30 and the puppy got up at 6:00. Short night. I managed to catch a couple of snoozes on the couch before everyone else got up but it didn't amount to much. I'll be tired today.

One benefit of getting up early is getting a start on watering the lawn. Would be nice to have a sprinkler system, but we don't. I have to set up and move sprinklers. It isn't bad, over the years I pretty much figured where to set up to get the best coverage. We had a really good rain a couple of weeks ago but no rain since then, and it is getting dry once more. Hopefully we get rain before Independence Day so we can shoot some fireworks.

Well, off to go to town for errands. CUL8R. Brucellosis signing off.

No comments: