This morning we purchased more stain for our fence. The store only had four gallons and we figure we need six. We bought the four gallons and will need to either order two more or find another place in town that has the same stain. Nancy's goal is to finish the staining by Independence Day weekend, and it looks like she might make it.
Went to a couple of motorcycle dealers today to check out cycles for kids. Visited the Yamaha and Kawasaki dealers. So far the Yamaha would have the best fit. They had both an 80 and a 90. Kawasaki goes from a 50 to a 110. The 50 is too small and the 110 is too big. Want to visit the Honda dealer this coming week some time.
We are just looking to gauge what size would be the best. Unless we come into a bunch of money we won't be purchasing a new bike, and most likely we will wait until next year unless a good deal comes up right now on a used bike.
I would like the kids to get experience on a motorcycle. It was a big part of my growing up and I'd like them to experience it as well, if they want to that is. G was pretty excited about looking at the motorcycles but I'm not sure he is really ready quite yet.
Toby the puppy spent all afternoon outside with us and he is tired out now. He slept from 5-10, woke up, and was back in his crate at 11:00. Nancy offered to get up with him tomorrow morning so I could sleep in for once. That is very nice. I worked in the garden this afternoon, did more lawn watering, and did some painting on our shed. Nancy worked for six hours staining our fence, and completed six sections (section being from pole to pole). She rules!
Right now we are getting a good rain. Boy, we needed that.
I've got a peaceful, easy feeling.

No comments:
Post a Comment