Saturday, June 26, 2004

Family Blog

I'd like to create a family blog. A blog where we can update each other on family events/goings on and maybe post a few pictures. I've read how to do it and it isn't hard. I'm just not sure my brothers and sister would want to create a blog of their own. Just because they create a blog doesn't mean they have to use it, right? I'll have to think about it. It would be pretty neat, I think. My sister-in-law set up a family site on MyFamily. It worked good, but kind of died out, and some time after that MyFamily started charging for the site.

I more seriously considered setting up a community on Blurty or Livejournal, but I think those are more complicated to set up and use. Might hinder my family from joining in on the family community/blog. Blogger is very simple to get started on and very easy to work with.

No comments: