Greetings one and all.
I'm in Arlington Heights, IL for training on Applied Welding Principles. Good times. In the class yesterday an older overweight gentleman sneezed, and farted when he sneezed. It was very audible with an achoo and a phhbbt just a millisecond apart. I guess the sudden pressure increase was too great for the relief valve to contain. The guy is an instructor at the institute, I think, so I'll probably see him again. To me he will forever be the guy who sneezed and farted in one of my OSHA training classes.
Tonight I went out to eat at the Asian Bistro down the street. Wasn't sure what to order so I got the old standby of General Tso's Chicken. After I ordered they brought out some sweet, spicy peanuts and some bean sprouts. Very good. The chicken was also good, but wasn't spicy enough. Huge portion, though, and it came with a big bowl of steamed rice. I had to get a box for carry out. Yahoo, a meal for lunch tomorrow! If I go there tomorrow night I'll just order carry out because it would save me a few bucks. I don't mind sitting in my hotel room to eat.
I can't believe it is 2005 and I am still looking for a new job. I've been actively looking for probably four years now. I don't even get interviews anymore. I swear I'm on some "do not interview" database that all human resource personnel can check. If this job paid more I wouldn't be out looking, but it just isn't enough for our family and for what we hope to be able to do in the future. It is a good job otherwise, with good benefits and good work conditions (other than the bossman issues). Regardless, I am getting sick of the whole job search deal.
Hmmm. I better think about getting ready for preparing to start the getting-ready-for-bed process. I told myself I would get to bed earlier tonight.
Take care my friends and little buddies.

No comments:
Post a Comment