Well, I ordered carry out from the Asian Bistro like I thought I might. Got the Mongolian Beef. They asked me if I wanted mild, medium, or hot. Thinking back to yesterday when I ordered General Tso's Chicken medium spicy and it wasn't spicy at all, I thought I better order hot this time. Holy crap, that was one of the most spicy dishes I've had in a long time, if ever. Worse yet, the food wasn't very good because it had such heavy oil/grease with it. Just too greasy for my taste and I can usually stand fairly greasy foods. Don't think I'll be going there again because I am just not too happy with the food. Should've gone to Denny's instead-they offer a 20% discount to OSHA students and their food doesn't usually turn my stomach.
Tonight I'm just surfing the web, working on work stuff, and watching Austin Powers on TBS. Won an eBay auction today for a Star Wars action figure for G, a Darth Maul. Waiting to process payment until I see whether I win a couple more from the same seller, as he offers free shipping if someone purchases three or more Star Wars action figures. Normally shipping is $3.50 on each. I got the one today for $1.99 which was the starting bid. Hopefully I can get the other two for the same.
Went downstairs this evening for the hotel's happy hour deal. Had a Michelob Ultra. Blah, didn't really care for that. I suppose I'm getting spoiled on the good beer I've bought lately. I really like the stouts, the ones that look like dark coffee. Berry, berry good. (My girl likes Strawberry Shortcake.)
I like taking photos and, well, just photos in general. Should really post more pictures on this. I love that picture down a few posts below. Got it from a Fark Photoshop contest. I save quite a few of those.
Tomorrow I head home. Flight leaves at Noon and if all goes well, I should be back in Bismarck around 4:00 pm.

No comments:
Post a Comment