Last week Friday I finally ordered the stain direct from the manufacturer. We just kept getting the runaround from the supplier here in town. Every time we stopped in someone would say, "Well, it might/should be on the next shipment. Stop in then and we'll check." One time one of them told me they would try to get it from another store in their chain. I stopped in last on Thursday when the manager just told me again to keep checking in.
We don't have time for that so I made the decision to order from Messmer's and get the fence finished once and for all. Shipping was $3 for each gallon, but at least we'll be able to get this done. Heck, it is almost time to start restaining some parts of the fence. (This has been an ongoing project for several years, until this year when my wife decided she was sick of looking at it and would finish it herself.)
I think we'll wait a couple of years before restaining the fence.

No comments:
Post a Comment